Trouble with ASUS A7N8X-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimwin

Beta member
I just installed this motherboard in a working computer. It takes for ever to try to boot up. It does detect the Processor and memory correctly, but after that, it tries to verify the DMI pool and it sits for 2 minutes and comes up with PLEASE INSET A BOOTABLE DISK. And it won't read the HD. It auto detects them fine in the bios, but it won't start up. I've checked ALL cables and reseated all plugs. I have 2 HD, 1- 40G (IDE1, Master) and 1- 80G (IDE2, Master). Any suggestions would be GREAT!! Put my old Gigabyte board back in and it works fine.

Running XP Pro and no I didn't do a clean install. Just changed out the MB with a new 2600+ XP..

yep! i had a similar problem on one of my computers after changing motherboards and as microbell said I had to reinstall windows and everything then started working like a champ!

dudes, like...that's the sme mobo i's gots and it like...works perfecto dudes.

wtf man, wtf did you do? mine wokrs fine and nwo vyoue gotme all weiddo taht meni might mess up. wtf wornt wif you?!?!?! are you retarded? don't birn up stupid shit like hat!

bandage_boy said:
dudes, like...that's the sme mobo i's gots and it like...works perfecto dudes.

wtf man, wtf did you do? mine wokrs fine and nwo vyoue gotme all weiddo taht meni might mess up. wtf wornt wif you?!?!?! are you retarded? don't birn up stupid shit like hat!

bandage_boy i think that was rude, this guy came here to ask for help. comments like that may make people unwelcome and they may be wary to come back to this forum to ask for help again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom