Beware of StudioTraffic.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

testtest

Beta member
Hello all...

I guess I must voice out the injustice that`s been going on over the internet for quite a long time. Many of you must have heard about surf to earn or earn by doing nothing programs. Well I (just like many of you might) enrolled on such a program with www.studiotraffic.com But my nerves.... they are bloody assholes. I had managed to earn $20 through referrals and everyday I was on auto surfing. But when it comes to payment these guys play the deaf.. they wnt reply any of your queries.. I mean what the bloody shit is that.. why cant I use my own earned money?????? I did not ask to withdraw that money but only upgrade account with them..... too crap.

Now I will show you how these guys cheat. they say that the give u free $10 to autosurf and u get $0.1 per day. But one thing you will come to know only long after or if u read the agreement well is that we can only withdraw money only if u have upgraded $100 with your own money. This $100 u`ll never get back.

Now 100/0.1 = 1000

so it will take you 1000 days to autosurf to get only $100

But an account last only for 1 year. So imagine this hoax.... now up to you guys..

If u have enrolled on this shit.. better stop.. else ignore the invitation..

www.studiotraffic.com ..... They are just asholes...fcuk em

NB: feel free to copy and paste this msg in any forum u want or sent it to your friends.

i really think the banning and execution of spammers should be perfectly legal :)

lol j/m but still sthu if its spam

even if it's not advertising, i don't think anyone here would be dumb enough to sign up for something like that :)

Hmmmm.....

This one could go either way. Now either he is telling us straight up not to do that because he is really P.O.ed that he didnt get his dough, or he is using reverse psychology in order to get us to go there and sign up. Maybe if you go to the site it does not take 1000 hours or whatever, so then you would be led to believe that he is lying and sign up yourself. Who knows, but he is right, you never do get paid from those things. If someone was to go read the fine print on that site, you would know. But I really dont feel like it, so I'm not going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom