Pics of my lady in waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, thats quite a clean setup you got there, makes me wanna open mine back up and do some housework :D

I to am quite anal...

Case looks damn nice!
Also, I have a budget case and hate it as well! Not because it's ugly (it is) but because it only has 5 drive bays (who the heck needs 2 3.5" bays nowadays?) but only ONE hard drive bay! Yours is much cooler!

It's Coolmax. I read some reviews, its not too bad. I'll admit, I liked it because of the 14cm fan with the controller. It's damn quiet.
It should work just as good as the big boys. :cool:

jolancer said:
im not like others, so you can disregaurd my comment if you wont. but its just my opinion.

personally i dont give a rats ass what my case looks like, as long as everything inside functions good and proper.

if you took a budget case you prolly could of got a 6800gt or whatnot instead.

I've learned that having a clean inside is GOOD because a: air flows better in a clean case (i.e. you will have a cooler pc) b: it's easier to get in and out of when working on it and c: there's much less of a chance of some wandering plug going where it shouldn't and causing a short.

Mine's not as clean as Joe's but it's getting there :)

Dude, that is tight. nice and clean, it's definetely a sexy sight.

smileygladhands is right. Having a nice clean case, without any cables wandering astray, is a plus. You will not have things obstructing airflow, and the possibility of a stray wire shorting something out is greatly reduced. Now I really want to open my case and clean it too, but there is just soo much in there it is overwhelming. I have hoses going everywhere, wires that are ghetto rigged throughout the case, and wires stretching across the case at their very limit because they were JUST long enough to fit. I have a nice big case, roomy, it's nice. I need to do some SERIOUS computer upgrading. Cosmetics have become quite a things to me when it comes to my computer, so I'm really going to have to dive into it and clean it. And put the side panel on too. I dont think it has been on since I first opened it up to work on it after I put it together. And that was prolly a year or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom