Has anyone ever used this motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Lord

Baseband Member
I just began to use this discusion board and I have not used it to its extent, at the moment I simply want to get answers and oppinions, I recently bought this mothboard for about $25 dollars and it works well...
I want to know if it was worth it, and if anyone has used it, have they had any problems...
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=K7SV266AD&cat=MBB

by the way... sorry bout the ATI vs. Nvidia post, I simply want to remove that virgin techie label, and it seemed like a reasonable topic to post

Really, what is your motherboard? You need to be more specific. you can't ask anyone if they have used somthing that isn't even described. its like me asking you, have you ever drove my car? you don't know what car i have! We can't awnser your question.

"ATi..."

I don't have it, but i know everything there is to know about VIA TECH, and that mobo has alot of compatabillity issues With nVidia stuff. :cool:

Most people have moved beyond Socket A...and that wasn't one of the more popular ones, so I doubt too many people here are familiar with it. Dark Lord, if you want go get rid of Virgin Techie, you can do it through your User Control Panel....you don't have to post useless stuff just to raise your post count.

I plan to upgrade soon anyway...

and thanks for the info on the cp...
I didn't know you could change it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom