automatically starting a prog every 30 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerberus98

Baseband Member
Hi everyone just a little question today.

On my computer i have a keylogger that keeps a record of visited websites that anyone using my computer visits (im trying to see which of my brothers is the one installing all the rogue programs that keep filling up my computer with spyware) but the problem is the program seems to cause an error every half an hour or so and shuts down. My question is is there anyway on an xp machine i can make the program start up every half an hour without me having to be at the computer and physically starting the logger back up again. It doesnt seem to matter if the program is already running when i open it so if i can some how get it to run the logger.exe file every hal,f an hour it would be great.
Thanks everyone hope to hear from you soon

You can make a batch file. What kind of keylogger are you using? I use BPK perfect keylogger and 007 keylogger.

I use BPK
but if i create a batch file wont i have to run it every half an hour to make it work or is there a way to make the batch file auto execute every half hour or so?

Your 'browser' is downloading stuff without your consent? It sounds like a virus or bad case of adware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom