Intel Protested

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, two loosers that have the time to do that. They should be taking that time for hair cuts and resume preperation.

And screw the gun, I could take them out with one well placed nade.

My sign would say "Scroungers loose. Pwnt!"

Dude, what a couple of losers.

And another thing...why can't people ever protest something worth protesting?

Yeah, what a bunch of toolbags. But that is some b*!lsh!t about the HT security hole.

Him said:
Yeah, what a bunch of toolbags. But that is some b*!lsh!t about the HT security hole.
Eh, now that we know about it...
Besides, there's been talk about it being discontinued for their new chips.

Kadahaf said:
mp5s are for close combat either a b4 or a car-15 variant is nice....lsw btw...
Why are you guys hijacking this thread? Go away. Start yer conversation somewhere else. :(

Man, you guys are losers yourselves....it's called a friggen joke, learn to laugh at things in life and not take it so fuggin seriously...

"MEH THOSE GUYS ARE LOSERS THEY NEED A HAIRCUT" freakin little kids....I've seen half of your pictures in the member threads and you guys aren't no 'fabios' yourselves.

diabloII said:
btw, mp5's own (only weapon i can kill with anyways...well...if spraying with the machine gun doesn't count )
It's actually a sub machine gun ;). Can you tell I don't have anything better to do :freak:?
I may be wrong about those protesters, but just maybe these were AMD employees that see this big Intel threat to their job seccurity :grind:, and the only way they feel AMD can compete is to convince enough people to buy AMD. LOL. I need to stop thinking.

good god..........I repeat.........it's called HUMOR...something obviously most people here lack severely.

Yeah I'm sure they were really going out to protest intel with signs like "Athlon inside, PWNT" yeaaaaaaah

besides we all know AMD doesn't have to do crap to convince people to go to them

Nubius said
good god..........I repeat.........it's called HUMOR...something obviously most people here lack severely.
Lack humor? I was actually being sarcastic and thought it came off that way. So Nubius it looks a little like you might be lacking some of that...what was it...HUMOR, yourself ;). Maybe you work for AMD too! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom