New gamer keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv very seldomely ran outa buttons.

does anyone else use the most logical and easyest buttons besides me?

to move: E S D F

then i have Shift, the Space Bar, all the other keys around, including Tab, Caps. and i dont need to move my hand to start typing, cause im using the F key to straf right.

I use a game pad, my mouse is wireless, it lags. Anyways, You like that warning label - Use of the Keyboard might cause serious injury. Pressing keys like that are a lot easier for piano players...^^ (me)

Jolancer - seems exactly like WASD to me..... :confused:

Look at those girlie manucured hands :p I kid I kid

Anyway, that board is a joke a "TRUE GAMER" need not resort to such utter marketing crap. People have been gaming with WASD for years.

Shift to run, ctrl to crouch, space for jump, E for use, or in some games q and e are lean to left and right, everythings right there, even the numbers for weapons are reachable.....those guys are just n00bs 'ehhh WASD sucks I need a GAMERS keyboard'

Pressing keys like that are a lot easier for piano players...^^ (me)
I've played piano, trumpet, violin, and guitar now, plus I type 80wpm comfortably......I foresee painful carpel tunel in my future =/ everything I've done involves finger movements......makes the girls go crazy......."WHAT GIRLS!?!" there, I said it so no one can try to make that joke without looking like they are copying me :p

I've never used those arrow keys, I don't know how he can do it.

WASD is right there, bam I'm in the forums, then BAM! I'm gaming, no difference in position or anything, it's all right there.

I have no idea how I play that way either.

And not have gone anywhere really for a week, yes my hands are teh sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom