Break-in period for a new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're misunderstanding break in time dude.....

It's ONLY for when you're overclocking that a break in period helps for higher OC's....you aren't OC'ing so play intensive games right away, besides it's playing those games and getting to warm up that causes it to "break in" anyway

DJ-CHRIS said:
100-200 hours of normal use

Yo. I can't help it chris.

you need to break it in, to warm your soundcard up, so the music sounds warmer, clearer and more musical. when the output transistor are cold they don't reproduce music as faithfully as they do when they are hot

P.s. this is a joke to anybody that doesn't know

:-\

Know something strange? When i dial up our server the first time after a few hours i get dissed like 3 min later, then i can reconnect with a better KBPS usualy 10k better and wont get dissed for a few hours....

Wonder if its that crap modem warming up :p

i've heard that to break the cpu in it's a good idea to give the cpu some extra voltage for a few days...

if your car is brand new, close to 0zero miles. what someone who cares about there car and plans on keeping it fora long time would do is...

oil change at these intervals, when you hit 100 for the first time...
-100 miles
-500 miles
-1000 miles
-3000 miles
All wile driving like your grandmother untill you hit the 4th oil change.

equalling = 4600 mile break in period.

jolancer said:
if your car is brand new, close to 0zero miles. what someone who cares about there car and plans on keeping it fora long time would do is...

oil change at these intervals, when you hit 100 for the first time...
-100 miles
-500 miles
-1000 miles
-3000 miles
All wile driving like your grandmother untill you hit the 4th oil change.

equalling = 4600 mile break in period.

jolancer how could that be 4600 mile's? when the last breakin oil change would be at 3000 mile's?? :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom