Samsung Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, most poeple won't take it back if it has less then 15 dead pixles, so be VERY glad you got one with such few errors.

They took back the first one and it only had one dead pixel and they damn well should too. If I lave down 200 bucks for new hardware it should not have any defects whatsoever out of the box

DefragMyHead said:
If I lave down 200 bucks for new hardware it should not have any defects whatsoever out of the box

I am about to spend $640 for 2 LCD's and that is what I am saying. but newegg says they wont fix anything unless it has more that 8 dead pixles. WTF?

Yeah, that is the way it goes... dead pixels in LCDs are pretty common, but most aren't even noticeable to the untrained eye. I have ONE dead pixel that shows up in white on blue I think it is... or something like that. Sometimes they're funky colors, sometimes they're just black and DEAD. Either way, they're pretty much unavoidable... if you get an LCD with no dead pixels, I'd say you're fairly lucky. If you get one with more than two dead pixels, I'd say your unlucky. One or two dead ones is not uncommon though.

Gosh, donÂ’t scare me like that. I thought I was about to spend a ton of money for a bunch of crap.

thats one thing that pisses me off though.....you go ahead and pay hundeds of dollars for something and at the same time you have to lose sleep praying that you got one with nothign wrong with it...

haha... yeah, but it isn't anything HUGE. It is just a small *speck* (speck, not even a dot) once in a while... that's all.

You know, the drive is pretty far and I already made it once before so I might not even bother going back there again...think it might be worth emailing Samsung and letting them know about this...maybe get a little rebate or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom