3DMark05 Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got 900 more than my 6600GT. that kinda sucks for an oc-ed 6800GT. i even have the crappy PNY version of my card. what version of the card do you have?

what drivers are you using?

If your specs are accurate you should be getting like 5300 or so

I think I might have had some programs running in the background. I'll run it again and see what I get.

background programs(only the ones that actually utilizes the CPU like anti-viruses) lower your score, i've tried it before :D

Well, that time I got 4565. I'm getting closer, but it still seems kind of low to be honest. Especially since I have it overclocked.

Are the last 2 tests supposed to look SUPER laggy?

yes the last two tests are CPU tests, the CPU isn't made for rendering graphics.

1-2FPS is normal

But yeah, my socket A system gets 5300 at Ultra specs, so if your card is at Ultra specs it should be getting the same if not 100 points or so higher..........you never answered my first question, what drivers are you using

Ya know, now that I think about it, the ones that came with the CD. Time to update... I'll post back when I've updated.

Son of a biscuit... got the newest driver I think anyway... 4802. Shouldn't it be better?

My driver is by NVIDIA and it is version 7.1.8.9. The date is 4/1/2005.

Why am I scoring so low!?

4802 is stock GT settings......are you SURE it's running at Ultra specs still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom