My new H20 Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't push that XP-m any further?
Nah I pretty much know its limits, I'd have to have subzero temps to get it go any further....basically I could put it at a higher Vcore and it'd be a low temp, but I already know what speeds it's limited too

BTW, it seems my card is maxing out at 430/1175 or so
That has been about my max as well, with higher temps of course. Have you tried higher with the core but with mem at 1100 or something? You would think the core might have a bit more it it, maybe 440.

That has been about my max as well, with higher temps of course. Have you tried higher with the core but with mem at 1100 or something? You would think the core might have a bit more it it, maybe 440
Nah I haven't tried that, I've just tried maxing out the core and the memory, it might indeed hit 440 so I'll have to do some tests, but I think if the memory went from 1175 to 1100, even with the core at 440 it might wind up equaling out to the same score.

I'm happy with it, I'm running 430/1170 right now and it'll probably be for 24/7 use and it's not going above 51C so thats cool :D

I want to get a water cooling system now... your making me jelous.
Well, I've gone through a lot of time and cash for that matter lol to get it all set up, went through the mistake of getting the bigwater and I should have just pieced one together from the get go. Especially with a T-line it's a solid machine so it's still easy to transport to LANs and whatnot

Do you plan on draining the loop before you transport it or are you just gonna take your chances?

I'm gonna HAVE to drain the loop, gotta take off the XP acetal top and replace it with the AMD64 brass top

So, just so I get this straight... as long as you can keep the graphics card nice and cool, you can overclock the hell out of it with no damage?

I'm gonna HAVE to drain the loop, gotta take off the XP acetal top and replace it with the AMD64 brass top
Nah nah I meant when you take your case to LAN parties and stuff are ya gonna drain it all out for transport or just keep it all in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom