Computer freezing! oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.
taht disk runs fine on my friends and my computer though. Well he is gonna get 64 bit edition. eventually I have to buy one too

64 bit windows?? it wasn't even out yet... it is still on beta.

if the disk works fine on the other PCs, then it is the new computer that is having problem.

I won't disregret the problem of virus though... did ur brother put in any disc, CDs u didn't know??

and if it is a new computer, maybe one of its parts is defected... loose cable or something.... I am working in a computer assembly store, and u will be surprise how PCs are assembly, hehe

could also be a bad stick of memory...try running memtest +86 for a while....

or hd, try running spinrite 6.0...this is an awesome program to correct hd issues.

Ever try the computer on a differnt circut in the house to see if its just the other computers and crap sucking up all the power in the room?

charles_scott said:
Ever try the computer on a differnt circut in the house to see if its just the other computers and crap sucking up all the power in the room?

I've thought of doing that. But haven't tried it yet. The thing is this room has had 3 computer in it before and everything was fine. I dont think it will solve anything but I will try it if things get desperate.

I believe it depends on the size of ur memory and ur CPU

I remember ran 2 hrs for 1 cycle on a 4G server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom