My new H20 Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food coloring does NOTHING to water but change its color, it doesnt form any chemical bond to the water to make the water gunk up!

-Ryan

Yeah, I'll be having 6800GT OC recordings by later tonight no doubt ;)

I haven't even messed with it yet, I've been forum whoring my happiness across here, xtremesystems.org and pimprig.com :p

I would hope atleast 425 core honestly, and hopefully by now the RAM can hit close to 1200....last time I OC'd the RAM was like 2 days within getting the card and it maxed at 1175, so no doubt it's gotta be way burned in by now.

I was honestly hoping for my GPU in the 30's but oh well, it's still a nice change and yeah I'm hoping full load won't be much at all....I might even tighten the screws up a little on the maze4, see if better contact is made, and of course hoepfully temps should go down when the AS5 sets in

EDIT:
Food coloring does NOTHING to water but change its color, it doesnt form any chemical bond to the water to make the water gunk up!

-Ryan
You'd think that, but he's not the only one I've heard that from...a lot of the pros at xtremesys say the same thing.

Oh my gawd that is GODLIKE. With a vcore so freaking high too that is just insane, I swear if my Venice doesn't come tomorow I'll snap.

The GPU difference is absolutely unbelievable though, who needs a G70 with temperature headroom like that? :D

well my CPU has always run pretty cool, but once I installed D20L and joined the xtremesystems.org team in folding, it puts my CPU up at 100% at all times, soooo especially with summer coming my temps were pretty damn high, but like I said considering the Vcore I've always had good temps....might just have to run it 2.6GHz at 1.925 24/7 now :)

Yeah, yeah, but a 10 degree temperature drop under full load is nothing to be modest of. :p

Idle doesn't really matter much anyway since you will only ever see the results of overclocking under load.

Aright, ran 3dmark05 to heat up the card and see what kind of full load results I got....

6800GT at Ultra specs 400/1100

Idle temp 47-48C....full load temp..........a whopping 51C lol.

woohoo!

Gonna start oc'ing this slut right meow

Yeah, my stock idle and load was 70C idle and 84C load......friggen idle was higher than 65C lol.

BTW, it seems my card is maxing out at 430/1175 or so, seems the memory doesn't really want to go higher, not bad from 350/1100 but I was hoping for a little higher, oh well atlesat it's nice and cool.

Stock GT gets 4800 in 3dmark05 and with the above speed I got 5770, not bad at all.

Damn straight not bad at all. Once you get an Athlon 64 the hypertransport bandwidth will get you over 6000 easily. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom