3DMark05 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does feel good to hear ones choices validated. Also Nubius, did you get 266 from 233? What about ddr400 pc3200?
What do you mean 'get 266 from 233?'

Also when I say 266MHz in terms of DDR, that'd be DDR533 ;)

DDR400 = 200MHz

WAIT! Does that mean DDR400 is 200x2? I thought it was 400MHz or is that total? Or am I talking out of my ass?

-Ryan

the lowest san diego I know of right now is a 3800+ so more talk has been heard about the 3000/3200 venices than anything else, although I'm pretty sure a 3500+ diego is supposed to come out some time.
They have a 3700+ San Diego out (which is ironically the 3500+ you are refering to since it has the same clock speed but the larger cache gives it a higher performance rating), don't think there's a 3800+ San Diego since the 3800+ runs at 2.4GHz and with the larger cache that'd make it a 4000+. I believe they are releasing a 3400+ Sandy which is a 3200+ with the larger cache but I'm not positive. Anyways, to avoid confusion, as mentioned, the Sandy's overclock just as well as the Venices, they simply start at higher clock speeds so they hit the architechtural limit sooner so they gain less clock speed in retrospect.

Well, the pentium M's arent bad processors combined with the 6800Ultra Go that's basically what I'd expect....it definitely is good for a laptop though, high settings on todays latest games on a notebook isn't seen too often.

Only thing is I sure as hell can't run it unplugged while playing games. Fine with me tho, I'm not taking it very many places.

lol yeah, I would assume with that graphics card it'd be a power hog...10 minutes of gameplay :p

That's pretty cool that they can have those good of cards in a laptop though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom