Break-in period for a new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate to break it to you, but majority of PC users dont OC
Doesn't matter, the point is there IS a break in period in which you simply explain basically the only time in which it matters instead of just saying 'NO ITS NOT A CAR"

but that "break in" period doesnt mean anything unless your going to overclock to begin with,and the majority of the users out there in PC land do not OC, so I answered the question accordingly,I cant read people's minds

this is why there's an overclocking and case mod forum here at TF

jesus christ dude, how freakin hard is it to simply say something to the effect of

"well unless you overclock then it's pointless to care about a break in time, with the exception of AS5 which does have a 'curing' time in which temps drop"

nice and thorough and answers any questions that MAY came up

signiture.jpg

I do believe that it's an ( Athlon ) not an ( Athlong ) but hey, i could be wrong...

EDIT: The name has been changed to protect the innocent, no CPU's were harmed in the making of this sig... LOL

lol yeah it's athlon,

but yeah.....you're running your PC, it's breakin in as we speak dude, so by the time you got ot OC it's going to be 'broken in'

Suppose you were into OC'ing though and liked OC'ing stuff ASAP, you'd generally want to wait a weak and use the computer at stock before you go to OC'ing as it'll warm up the transistors, they'll expand and want to OC a little further and more stable.

HAVOC2k5 said:
signiture.jpg

I do believe that it's an ( Athlon ) not an ( Athlong ) but hey, i could be wrong...

Congradulations for getting someone else in this list

Maybee's he's making a naughty movie called Athlong 64"

LMFAO!! Yep, starting me and Lindsey Lohan... Just kidding but awsome! Thanks guys, how long before I should play any graphics intensive games?

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom