9600 Xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 9600XT, and it has treated me well so far... Plays old games MUCH better than my buddies 6800Ultra, which is what I will miss when I upgrade to comp. in my sig. DAM YOU NEWEGG!!!!!!! They just took the G.Skill in my sig away, argggg, now the manufactured by ATI 9600XT is no longer there...

Yeah, the 9600XT is a good budget choice...

Yan

uzi9mm said:
You really wont see a difference in a game between the 4x and 8x AGP. But in a benchmark you will see a difference.
'

No you wont in a benchmark, I am the one who did the tests. See if futuremark still has my results on my sites

Plays old games MUCH better than my buddies 6800Ultra,
if you're talking about OLD ass games, that's because of the difference in drivers and the simple fact the games are literally too old considering the 'advanced'-ness of the newer cards....pretty common

Anyway for the price the 9600XT is a great card. I have two friends with it and it can play HL2 maxed out graphics, don't think any AA or AF though but it really is a nice card.

DJ-CHRIS said:
'

No you wont in a benchmark, I am the one who did the tests. See if futuremark still has my results on my sites

I tried it on my computer and I see a 200-300 point decrease in 3d-Mark '01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom