New gamer keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading about that type of keyboard way back in the day, when Duke Nukem 3d was brand new. It had the interchangable keys and stuff, pretty cool. I think it would be akward at first, but once you get used to it, you would prolly want to game with nothing else. Looks tight.

It seems like something that is going to move us into what you see an anime's. A sort of future tech.

-Ryan

i sell it at work. tbh it feels cheap and like a waste of money. plus its very expensive when u buy the board then start buying the keysets. so tbh its not worth it imho.

I use arrow keys and not WASD even lol

This works for me personally, even though I now have the abiility to press right key and < button at the same time

That amazes people I can do that while fragging, it's like the splits for your fingers

lol I can just about do it, I can land on the > no prob but the < is a bit more difficult. I doubt I would get it anyways, switchable keysets, sounds like it is a waste of money.

-Ryan

i think its dumb. If u want a really high quality gamer's keyboard, go for a Saitek

I would seocnd dhw. I was going to buy the Saitek Eclipse, but eventually decided the money could be better spent on components. The thing was going to be really nice though. Backlit keys, with the letters illumiated too, excellent reviews, no stupid mulitmedia crap that needs bulky drivers, just a solid keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom