Canadians want us prices? I feel nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Policeman: aspire u r being arrested for murder.
Aspire: yeah right.. im in highschool
Policeman: it doesnt matter u still did the crime.
Aspire: well how many times have you done it.
Policeman: never

quit trying to argue like a little girl aspire. you are trying to say how responsible u r with other peoples money, but then u try to get sympathy once people say u r commiting illegal activity by saying u r only in highschool. what a loser. and if u hate america so much do us all a favor and move. mayb cuba

You are a republican aren't u??? :-\.. Honestly, it would be really nice if someone moves this thread to the Off topic.. So I can get started on Bush..

Chankama said:
You are a republican aren't u??? :-\.. Honestly, it would be really nice if someone moves this thread to the Off topic.. So I can get started on Bush..

I would. but I don't know if I would go to jail for it. you know it's illegal to say anything about the government in a commnistic ... oops I mean Democratic country

There was a nice article somewhere that talked about the similarities between Bush's America and Star Wars. Damn.. I forgot where it was. They interviewed Lucas about this too. The idea of gaining control by shouting about the "evil regime".. Scaring the shit out of poor citizens.. Saying stuff like "either you are with us, or against us" (Bush quote).. I think there is a line like that in Ep III..

Anyways, it's funny as hell. lol

Hmm since i hate america currently i guess i would be considerd a terrorist?? Damn how many times has that word been used when some kid just has a gun, few years ago it wasn't called a terroristic action or threat. God now in days you can make a threat against a person and be called a "terrorist".

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

You people are morons....he said he wanted to buy the product here, then ship it to canada....that's not smuggling idiots...get a freakin life.

He isn't hiding it in his gas tank and driving across the border jesus christ.

As far as "stop electing hitler americans" thats just the most assanine moronic crap spewed from someones mouth I've ever heard.

Most of the people fighting over this crap that are americans don't know enough about canada to talk, most of the canadians talking in this crap don't know enough about america besides the generalized stereotypical things they've heard about george bush.

Point is everyone shut the hell up with your communistic BS tech forum rants and let this stupid ass thread die.

Stupid shit like this:

Hmm since i hate america currently i guess i would be considerd a terrorist?? Damn how many times has that word been used when some kid just has a gun, few years ago it wasn't called a terroristic action or threat. God now in days you can make a threat against a person and be called a "terrorist".
Is pointless, you're 16 and hate america....then go to cuba or china ya little bastard no ones stopping you if you hate america so much.

First off its not illeagle at all to buy a part in the US and have it shipped to Canada. Second stop talking about politics, if you want to start a thread in the Off Topic section. I would be glad to flame about the US and Canada there. He was just trying to be nice, if your insecure about it you dont have to take it out on his as being "illeagle" and crap.

-Ryan

check your history

how exactly did hilter take over germany? hint he attack his own land and blame it on others and scared everybody in germany into following him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom