all my services stop whe computer restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerberus98

Baseband Member
Hi everyone i have a bit of a big problem.
It seems that when ever i restart my computer all the services stop and i have to go through them one by one and start them. An as i dont know really what ones i need started i just started them all. i was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening and if there is a way to fix it.
Thanking everyone in advance

Now i cant seem to use the services program as everytime i try and change a service it stops responding

Sounds like your computer (from other posts as well) is going crazy... might just want to format it bro.. i really hate to give that suggestion but you are having alot of problems.

is it rebooting in like a "safe" mode way?

thats what i was thinking but i restarted it again and its fine now. It just seems to happen everynow and again

the only reason i dont really want to reformat adn reinstall is it really just takes to long and then i have to find all the cds my programs came on and ity just takes to long even though the end result would be better i just cant really be bothered

not really...
partition your drive, put ur back ups there.
format ur partition the the o/s. then just double click em from your back up partition and there u have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom