Hey You! i want the best computer possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course for best internet connection he is going to need a 40GB/40GB OC-768 connection.

with those two video cards its gonna be a tight fit

check out this

http://www.alienware.com/Configurat...px?SysCode=PC-MJ12-7550-A&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

i configured a system that was something like 26000 after adding a ton of software

basic specs
2 amd opteron 2.6ghz cpu's
4gig memory
quadro fx 4400
400gig hdd
external 1.6 terrabyte drive
all the fun stuff
add in like a 42 inch monitor
and a nice wireless mouse keyboard combo
and a couple of 74gig 10k drives
and youll be very happy

diabloII said:
oooh....you've got a point there

"best internet connection"

that just made it sound like a joke

Amen, what government agency or government sponsored business would be willing to spend over a trilion dollars on computer parts that are available to the general public?

FYI: All major and “kinda top-secret” government organizations use a type of computer that is “kinda top-secret” called “quantum computers”.

I think that someone has successfully duped us into wasting our time. Good Job death133.

but he says he has a new business

he sounds so naive though

i bet if this was real, his company would go bankrupt

Ps - Dont skrew me around you will regret it
wut kind of "businessman" attitude is that?

DJ-CHRIS said:
Goverments dont use top secret PC's man

If they did use top secret PC's, nobody would know about it anyway. So when you say they don't use top secret PC's, you're falling right in to their trap! THEIR PLAN IS WORKING! I am on the verge of a break-through... but now that I know about it, what will happen to me. What if they find out that I know!? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! WHAT IF .... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom