Best Power Supply for the money? Help please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

traviswrx

In Runtime
Alright I have come to the conclusion that I am replacing my cheap Raidmax power supply soon. I don't want a low quality one, or a loud one. My computer is quiet, and I have been working hard to get it this way, so I would like my power supply to comply with my noise levels, if you know what I mean. Hmm, ok. I would like a dark colored one, like a black one. If it comes with fan LEDs, thats cool I guess. Needs to carry good voltage and not fluctuate(spelling) much. A high voltage isn't necessary, but I want one. My computer only needs about 330watts, but I will be upgrading a lot of the stuff before I upgrade the power supply again. So, with that said, anyone have any good suggestions? Thanks. Oh BTW, pre-wire sleeving would be AWESOME!

Thanks,
Travis.

Thermaltake td-420AD not black but you got spraypaint

And if you got more money a 480 watt thermaltake

Intel p4ht 2800mhz,
Radeon 9200se
512mb ddr sdram
Not sure what mobo I have, Everest doesn't specify what I have. I bought my computer built. Everest says unknown. But, my chipset is an Intel Springdale I865PE.

Wayniac, I found one just like that one but its 550 watts. That thing is really cool anyway. Already sleeved, 550 watts, great reviews, 3n1 switching lights and fan speed controller, lol. How is the tempature with the fan controller down pretty far.

aspire is crap

i've seen waniac's case and psu and it looks really really nice (i was about to get one myself), but aspire psu's suck

go with a Thermaltake silent purepower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom