Canadians want us prices? I feel nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah dude, I'm sorry but that is smuggling. It is the same as going up to Canada, and buying tons of cigarettes, and selling them on the street down here. It's smuggling, no way around it. You will most likely get away with it, but if you get caught, it will not be good news.

Him said:
Yeah dude, I'm sorry but that is smuggling. It is the same as going up to Canada, and buying tons of cigarettes, and selling them on the street down here. It's smuggling, no way around it. You will most likely get away with it, but if you get caught, it will not be good news.

That would be pointless since their doubble the price up here

Leave him alone guys. He was just being nice to his fellow canadians. I talked to him about this already before. I know he didn't have any spam related intentions. He was just trying to be a good neighbor..;)

Yeah, he was just trying to be a good neighbor... that I'll agree with. However, from this point on, I see how this is illegal and why it shouldn't be here. I wouldn't hold it against him or anything, as all intentions were good. Just so everybody understands why this is illegal (which I didn't at first, but I do now).

I dig that he's just trying to be cool, I'm completely with that. I'm just watching out, because doing something like he is entertaining could get him into alot of trouble.

DJ-CHRIS, simple analogy. Then let us just switch the two countries. That would be like getting stoges here and selling them on the street up there. Quite illegal.

I know you are just trying to be cool, establish good karma or whatever, but the risk is simply not worth the reward. You may only be looking at it as selling computer parts, but the man looks at things like this in a VERRY different light. It is, quite simply, illegal. Just dont want to see one of my fellow techs go to jail, especially for just trying to be nice. That would not be cool, and you wouldnt deserve that since you arent hurting anyone.

Yeah, he was just trying to be nice. More people should try to be as helpful. That's the problem with today's world.. :-\..

But, yeah, it's not worth the risk to make a habit of it. A *few* items should still be ok to your friends in Canada... Not more tho.

Thats how the man is. They come down on the decent man, on the man who is trying to make a difference, or the man who is not hurting anyone. They waste their time on the kind man who is not hurting anyone, and seemingly pass over the crackheads and murderers and scumbags who will kill people over $20.

Aspire, my friend, do not try. It's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom