E-Machine will it work!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bonecrusher said:
in a way it was a joke.

but my grandma and dad do really have them

they r hella cheap priced and all that either of them need.

so shut ur mouth and trying waiting for a real response before u spout off with some stuff

The average person needs something more reliable than emachines, data loss...

And your celeron is probolly 100 X 27 giving it it's speed, my sister's celly is 100 X 24

And your celeron will peform ALOT beter at thoes speeds

I got an emachine for $200 and I think its great. Its holding up way better than a Compaq that I got for $1200.

I haven't had a single problem with this thing yet. I heard that back in the day emachines were total garbage but myself and 5 others that I know got one last Black Friday and nobody has had anything to say besides good things about it.

2.7 > 1.4 Basic math.

Rag on eMachine all you like. Mine works fine. It doesn't allow overclocking and all, but it works.

@Pepsiboy700 - Don't let 'em get to you. Be happy about what you've got so long as it works. eMachine is not the greatest, but it ain't a Packard Bell, either. Just because it doesn't have a 6800GT SLI'd with an overclocked FX-55 with water-cooling doesn't mean that it won't work. Heck, even Dells work.

Trotter atleast you helped me i jsut hoguh the p4 would be better than the celeron even with that difference. I have a dell 2350 with a p4 2ghz cpu. Would that p4 2.8ghz in there would it still run at 2.8ghz or what?

Who knows, it all depends on the FSB, the two numbers you multiply

And as I said before, the celeron will do much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom