MS Word problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
yeh ok this is my problem for some reason when im typing up a document the margins are like HUGE... like i mean the size of the paper it thinks im going to be printing on to... ive tried to change it to 'Letter' in the options and thats the size of paper i want... its ok when i go to print it.. it just re-sizes it for my printer but it makes my document look very badly though because when it resizes it it leaves HUGE blanks in the page were it moves the text down.. yeh i dunno can anyone help me so that it makes it so when im typing up a document it types and the 'boarders' or 'margins' or whatever are the proper side and it displays it as it will be printed..?

i think the template "normal.doc" has changed, can you just change the margins on the rulers then save back to normal or won't it let you?
go to file then page setup and look at the settings there

Ahh i didnt know what the problem was but i have MS word 2003 and thiers like an option to delete all the things you have changed and it will just use the CD to install all the defaults again like i mean ALL... like it deleted all my MS outlook acounts but yeh.. it fixed the problem so im happy :).. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom