What monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Samsung SyncMaster 763MB and it is very nice, the best CRT monitor I guess is one made by sony and the best LCD, as of December atleast, was an HP.

-Ryan

uh..hp's suck

the new viewsonic 19" 4ms is nice, and if that's too expensive for you, then you can wait until june for the 17in model

Yea you definetly want one of the new 4ms viewsonic flat screens if you are going to game. I rently sold a viewsonic 20.1 wide screen flat screen because it ghosted to bad and the response time was 16ms. I went with a 23in CRT that is beautiful. But now I want one of those new 19inch viewsonic 4ms response time babys.

Trotter, do you like the Balance 19"? Any complaints yet? Thinking about upgrading to a Flat Panel, and want a 19" because I have a 17" already, just not a flat panel. Regular ol' monitor.

No complaints whatsoever.

Right now I'm using its built-in speakers. They have a little tinny sound, but they work. But I'm going to hook my Creative speakers back up tomorrow.

My LCD has a great picture. I am using it at 1280 x 1024, 32-bit color, and 70 refresh rate. It comes with both RGB and DVI cables and hook ups.

Are you a gamer. I have a flat panel, and I like it. I am undecided as to how much I like it though. I think I'd rather have me a good CRT for games sometimes, but this one that I have isn't bad at all. Of course, I bought it BEFORE the 4ms were out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom