my pc wall paper is covered up with something weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok i have the normal windows xp blue wall paper. right and i went to this site once trying to get serials and then i got loaded up with spy ware! stuff got in my registry well now i got rid of the spyware and my registry is good but now my back ground is white and blinks gray sometimes.. the programs that are all on my desktop are blue its like its covering my old back ground. wat do i do?

download spybot search and destroy, ad aware se. Delete all cookies, temporary internet files, go to c:/windows/prefetch, delete that folder, go to msconfig, disable everything, close out reboot. Run spybot and adaware, delete anything it finds, go to the program files folder and delete any folder that is not supposed to be there. Post a picture of your processes, you will need to run those programs a few times, let us know.

I have found that many times just turning something off in MSCONFIG doesn't solve the problem of spyware booting. Many times I have to manually go into the registry and delete the entries to keep them from starting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom