cd burning software

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hello
I was wondering if Nero and Easy CD writers are GUIs for some generic CD writing software which is bundled with Windows 20000/XP?

if i copy paste files across to the cd writing drive in windows explorer then will that automatically burn/record the cd using the windows explorer burning software?

I'm not sure what you are asking. I think i do, however I am not sure.
The first part of your post... I honestly don't know what you're asking. I don't think XP comes with nero if that is what u mean...

The second part.. If you copy and paste something from a CD, into the burner drive with a blank CD in it, it will burn the CD.

rookie1010 said:
Hello
I was wondering if Nero and Easy CD writers are GUIs for some generic CD writing software which is bundled with Windows 20000/XP?

if i copy paste files across to the cd writing drive in windows explorer then will that automatically burn/record the cd using the windows explorer burning software?

No for the 1st one. I dunno for the 2nd one. I've never used it.

Actually XP does come with burning software integrated with the OS. I have XP Home at my house and XP Home where I am at now and they both are able to burn cd's. Also if you drag and drop a file onto the cd it doesn't actually burn it until you tell it to, that way you can remove or add more files as necessary. Just trying to clear up some confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom