wireless mouses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wireless mice are not going to cause you to play worse compared to a wired mouse. My room mate has a logitech mx510 and i have the mx700. we have both played with each other mice and have seen no change in performace. I have been gaming with a wirelss mouse for some time, I plan on buying the mx1000.

Its personal preference. I like a heavy mouse when making quick movements. Light mice just dont feel right. Plus the mx700 and mx1000 fit your hand nicely. I would say go to compusa or a computer store that has them on display and try them out for fit, weight and feel. But there isnt any reason to say wireless mice preform lower then wired mice.

I know a few people who have the mx1000 and they dont have any lag when you pick up the mouse. I havent seen this lag on any corded or cordless mouse.

Whenever i use a wireless mouse, it feels 2 imprecise. I like the MX 518, as u can use all its special features WITHOUT installing speical software, unlike thr razor diamondback. both are excellent choices.

AND_YOU_ARE said:
Wireless mice are not going to cause you to play worse compared to a wired mouse. My room mate has a logitech mx510 and i have the mx700. we have both played with each other mice and have seen no change in performace. I have been gaming with a wirelss mouse for some time, I plan on buying the mx1000.

Its personal preference. I like a heavy mouse when making quick movements. Light mice just dont feel right. Plus the mx700 and mx1000 fit your hand nicely. I would say go to compusa or a computer store that has them on display and try them out for fit, weight and feel. But there isnt any reason to say wireless mice preform lower then wired mice.

I know a few people who have the mx1000 and they dont have any lag when you pick up the mouse. I havent seen this lag on any corded or cordless mouse.

The lag has been reported by users. When I tested the MX-1000 I didn't notice it but again I did not lift up the mouse. You should never have to do that ideally.

Anyways, a better mouse won't suddenly turn you into a much better player but one advantage that the MX-518 and Razer Diamondback has over other mice is their ability to change dpi on the fly. Both can change from 400 to 1600 dpi on the fly. The MX-510 and MX-1000 are 800 dpi. Being able to change on the fly is very useful in fps games. It will facilitate your playing but to say that it will turn you into a frag master is a stretch. But it should give you a competitive advantage over other people.

the drizzle said:
I used a wireless mouse once... I turned the sensitivity down to .5 and it was still to sensitive

yea, my friend has a logitech MX something (wireless) and a touch of the mouse can move it across the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom