AMD Processor Numbers/Etc. Without?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible that its a fake AMD chip, every day now i see more and more faked chips and parts being put out that are supposed to be the real deal, they work great and all but they end up failing soon.. So i would ask Newegg.com why the modle numbers and such aint on there. Unless they did pull it from a system.

It was supposed to be new/retail package, and I did ask Newegg, they said this (and I quote:p):
"Unfortunately, Newegg does not offer any technical assistance. We also do not test or build systems. We are not technicians, only quality retailers with low prices."

I tried going through AMD tech support, but when I finally get to the page of mailing them, it comes up with an error (AMD's Email Support *sucks*:p).

And I ran CPUZ, everything seems normal, a picture below...:) I doubt anything is wrong, I'm just curious as to why some do have it and some don't... trying to do everything I can to figure it out without calling :p Oh well, maybe a few minutes on the phone with a... smart person wouldn't hurt, but what are the odds of that!:)

(AMD's Email Support *sucks*:p).
yup, I couldn't even get to their e-mail either...

Why do you have this written in your sig

Winchester Core @ 90nm
??? 'AT' 90nm really doesn't make sense being that it's not a speed, and seeing as how it's a winchester then that pretty much acknowledges it's 90nm......seems kind of pointless and redundant to me

It probably is, I'm just a n00b, what can I say. It just looks nice... to me :p And I could tell you I didn't know that Winchester = 90nm, as I don't keep up 100% on that stuff (of course)... so just goes to say I'm n00b:)

I can't believe it though that AMD has such a crappy web site, hehe, at least for the darn support:) Ahhhhh, don't make me use the phone ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom