wireless mouses

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_warrior

In Runtime
im looking to change from a standard mouse to wireless and my main purpose is for gaming. Is there any difference in wireless mouses as far as speed and acuracy? whats the best wireless mouse for gaming available?

wireless mouses are bad, especially for gaming

1.) slow response, people with ps/2 and usb mouses will have an advantage over you
2.) wireless mouses are heavy

overall, they wireless mouses are very bad for gaming

if you want a good mouse, go for the diamondback razor

The Logitech X1000 is supposed to be the "gamers mouse" - I've never tried it, but the thought of recharging your mouse seems superfluous to me. I purchased the Logitech MX510 and I think I made a pretty good investment. I would definitely recommend it for games, maybe even the MX518.

Stay away from wireless (especially the ones with batteries; you'll end up changing batteries every month or so, depending on the battery and how much you use it), but it's your own preference.

i have a wireless mouse and i love it and its better for gaming for me because of the way my cables go through my desk (the cord would mess me up). for 60bux i got the logitech lx700 keyboard and mouse. keyboard is nice too and overall i love it. idk why everyone says to stay away from wireless for gaming but i like it because i can move my mouse more freely. read the reviews though, some i have heard have real bad connection problems. with mine i have had mine for about a month and have been using the keyboard every day and the connection goes about 10ft+. which is nice for me because when im listening to music i can click play/pause, vol down and stuff like that when im not at my compy.

For my apple ibook (shutup i know your all gonna say how crappy they are) i purchased macally's rfmouse
this thing rocks came with 4 rechargable batteries one set for mouse the other set goes in the reciever/ recharger been using the same set for about 2 weeks now and no probs

The MX-518 is the best gaming mouse. It is more critically acclaimed than the previous king of gaming mice...Razer Diamondback. But if you're left handed FORGET any MX series. I find the MX-518 more ergonomic than the Diamondback but that is personal preference.

In terms of wireless, MX-1000 is the best wireless mouse hands down. But there is lag between the time you lift the mouse off the surface and put it back down again. It's about 2 seconds which is enough time to get you head shot in CS. The MX-1000 is critically acclaimed as the best everyday mouse of various apps. So if you want to go wireless buy the Mx-1000. The MX700 is just a MX500 wireless. Not too good but not bad.

If you go corded get the MX-518. It will displace the MX-510 once it becomes more widely available just like how the MX-510 displaced the MX-500. The Razer Diamondback basically forced Logitech to make the MX-518. If you're left handed buy the Diamondback.

Rankings generally go (for gaming):

1) MX-518
2) Razer Diamondback
3) MX-1000

i have the MX1000 and its way more responsive than my old optical wired logitech mouse

Naah razer is the king

And you also forgot that alot of people actually like the intellimouse

I think it all boils down to what you like. I have a wireless mouse and I game... and I like it. In fact, I feel like I need something heavy in my hand for me to work well sometimes. Once you get used to it, it does not slow you down at all. However, if you have a wire mouse, it will be much lighter and easier to work with. If the wire doesn't really bother you, then I wouldn't worry about it. However, if you have your heart set on a wireless mouse, then go with it. No point in making yourself unhappy over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom