No Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulieo

Solid State Member
Hey I jus recently reinstalled windows xp & everything is working fine except for my sound.... iv searched for the speakers but the computer wont find them & the speakers work coz iv tried them on other computers the speakers are Tsunami 118A. I cant think of nething else to do please help me.

i think thats wot i meant i duno wot sound card i hav either so i duno wat 2 do......

Type correctly.

Go to the Start Menu, and right click on 'My Computer.' Click Properties.

CLick the Hardware tab, and then a Button that Says 'Device Manager.' On some operating systems, you'll simply have to click on a Device Manager Tab.

Look for an item in the list that either says 'Sound Device,' 'Sound, game, and video controllers,' or something with sound or audio in it. Click the + sign beside it.

If it has a device, look at it. This is your sound card. If it has a yellow symbol beside the device, tell us so.

If you open up device manager, and the first thing you see is a device with a yellow symbol, say so.

Post please, and use real words.

Install your motherboard drivers, I had this problem with no sound coming, but worked after using the motherboard cd.

Motherboard CD: a CD that came with the motherboard. I'm going to say you didnt build your computer, so you probably don't need one.

I don't know what to do... I can't work with this.

I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom