Why is my hotmail account gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seria

PC Cutie ^_^
NEVERMIND, PROBLEM FIXED,

IM JUST GONNA GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT.

f**k microsoft.

If you want, give me your info and ill see if i can get in. I've done this for someone here before and it worked.

"Phanomanating..."

It usually just leaves because it feels neglected. If you don't log in in less than three months it then simply dissapears. :cool:

True... but i could never get Gmail so i stick wit yahoo and hotmail. Try yahoo they have some nice folder options to entertain yourself with.

I would recommend Gmail. It has really good spam filters and message settings that you can automatically have certain messages go to certain folders. Good stuff for sure. But then again, it's been years since I've used Hotmail or Yahoo.

neosnightmare said:
I would recommend Gmail. It has really good spam filters and message settings that you can automatically have certain messages go to certain folders. Good stuff for sure. But then again, it's been years since I've used Hotmail or Yahoo.

so does hotmail, and prolly yahoo...
(not saying which i like more or anything btw..)

Blitze105 said:
True... but i could never get Gmail so i stick wit yahoo and hotmail. Try yahoo they have some nice folder options to entertain yourself with.

do you want an invite to gmail? if so give me your email. I have 50 invites

it is the best one out there now and it support POP3 (a mail retrieval program like outlook, incredimail and thinderbird ). msn stopped pop3 a few month ago and only the people who had msn before then can use it. yahoo charges 30.00 to let you use pop3

I will PM you with it, my hotmail account now needs parent permission all of a sudden. so i need a new account. thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom