Schmidt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuaibao

In Runtime
Okay, so parents installed comcast security center crap/
how to disable
i wont be active in this forum much more becuase email , hosting, hacking the software only 100 mins per day faucwk

how to disable

Warez and I are working on somethin for this problem.
if what warez posts later does not work try this idea. (again after what he posts)
get a password reset disk. use it to get into the admin account, change your accounts settings in comcast then reboot. when your parents ask why the password is no longer there just say heck idk make a new one.

PS
we don't have comcast accounts so we couldn't install it sorry man.

Go to c:/program files/ security manager and try to delete some files in there to disabe it. Now one of three things can happen. Either it will disable the program, disable the program and still leave the security features intact or it wont let you delete anything at all. Also, try a keylogger. I have one if you want it. I dont think the password reset will work. Those are usually just for windows themselves, not for actual programs.

Why are we helping this person get around what his legal guardians want to stop him from? If they wanted him to get into these places, they'd not have installed this software. However, hehe, I was just kidding, I won't help, but please don't post things like this again. Unless of course you're like 18 or above and your still livin' in the 'rents house.

-SkyHi

Well if my parents did that id work my way around it, so i am just helping this person do the same. It doesn't matter your age, as long as he isn't addicted so bad his grades drop and he dis respects his parents, I see no reason to have a lock on it. (did what we posted work?)

The keylogger worked! Thank you! That was kinda logical ("i need to enable my thunderbird please")
Anyway, I'm a straight A student....and I respect my parents.

agreed. bad idea posting this info and showing how to get around a password protection his parents installed on their system.

It doesn't matter your age, as long as he isn't addicted so bad his grades drop and he dis respects his parents, I see no reason to have a lock on it. (did what we posted work?)

we dont know his age, grades, or the reason why and posted anyhow, so of course you can see no reason... but then again YOU are NOT his parents.

You better not mention key loggers under Spy Act and Internet Personal Information Act two new bils keyloggers are officially illegall.

This whole topic string is just to fishy. Should never of been instructed on this. Guess its too late now, probably should be closed via the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom