p4 3.2 oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, i did not know that pci-x and pci-e are two different things and by pci-x i meant pci-express.
whats the difference? is pci-x a normal pci slot?

i got prime95 but i dont know what torture test to start to test my cpu stability. there are like 3 different tests and a custom one, which one should i take?

o and i forgot to tell you that w/ my cpu at 3.2 i got 2335 at 3dmark05 and OCed to 3.44 i got 2330. why am i getting the same score at 3dmark05 when i OCed my cpu?

Well, 3dmark05 tests the graphics card more than anything, but you should see some performance increase from the OC. Is it getting to hot at that speed?

actually i think i made a mistake. My 3d score is 2335, but my cpu score is 4000 or smthing. i'm gessing that that's ok?
and what about my prime 95 tests, which one should i do?

i'm running prime95 right now and it's only using 50% of my cpu performance, is that normal? i'm running a bunch of other aps at the same time and i'm not feeling the lag. is it supposed to getter worse latter

well it is the only aps i'm running, when i press ctrl+alt+del its the only thing that shows.
Wy would it only use 50%of my cpu then? cuz if it is then its not really testing its stability i guess.
do i have to change an option somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom