winxp changing view

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
i was wondering is there a way to globally change all the windows view for explorer?

cuz i dont i like the icons, there huge, i prefer detail

anyways! help meh!

to change icon size or button size,right click on the buttons choose customize and select small icon in icon options....thats if your using xp...not sure how it is with other window ver. and if this indeed is what you want or talking about.

nooooooooooo not size of icon
the view,
right now the view is on i believe icon
i want it on detail
so the folders are smallllllllllller

and i want to globally set it
not go one by one

oh sorry bout that i know what you mean, apprntly there was a period in time when i was also bothered by it...somehow i just gave up trying to change the view of windows globally.

lol yeh i know how you feel devlish96.... but yeh i know with my windows 2003 and im pretty sure it would be the same with ery other windows u just right click any were in the folder were u want to change the icons then click properties then were ur in thier go to the 'costomize' tab.... then thiers like a rectangular box that sais the way u want ur icons displayed and i believe u want to change it to the 'Documents' setting or it might be 'Details' as i recall on earlier versions of windows... hopes that helps ya

ohh wait i just re-read ur post... u want to change it GLOBALLY and if i think into my vocabulary that would mean for everything on the computer.. so im sorry but cant help ya thier...

ive tried that once before...however i was not able to change it uniformly thoughout windows...oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom