XBOX 360 pics and info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's been said a few times bebop, it's IBM technically, a CPU closer to that of an Apple g4 or g5

charles_scott said:
Well quote who your talking to if there are post after them or something... Anyways i hope they still make big controllers......

There I quoted. JUST KIDDING! But yes they are staying with the Type S controller if that is waht your asking, if you mean the origonal controller, the first one, no its not that big.

-Ryan

The demos they played; they were played off a G5 mac.

it'll be tough to make it backwards compatibably because it's converting x86 games to power pc arcitecture. It is more closly related to a G5 than any normal PC. It's actually not a bad choice, because Macs are pretty decent for multimedia, that's why are the pro artists use macs. AMD woulda been ok too, i guess.

Games smames. I don't care about games; I wanna hijack one of those and turn it into a Mac w/ OS X on it.

I like there original controllers, them realy big ones, made my life easy because i have big hands....
Yeah, so basically you're trying to say you're a bahemuth 14 year old?

Games smames. I don't care about games; I wanna hijack one of those and turn it into a Mac w/ OS X on it.
screw macs, overpriced hippie garbage.....I just read something the other day that virii and spyware are now being made for both mac and linux so that little "ehh no spyware and virii" will no longer be true for either

Nubius, watch the video on ourcolony, it talks about water cooled cpu. Probally just heatpipes though, with convection currents, not a pump.

you know the hardware thy use is prolly chosen simply by contract.
if Nvidia didnt take the contract ATI prolly would. or maybe ATI just outbid Nvidia for the contract, eitherway. Microsoft prolly wasnt looking at there rapsheats.

and anyone whos actually going to use a console for gaming who isnt under 12yrs old or something, knows that its not the console that makes the games, its the games that make the console. So i dont know why you bikker so over ps3 vs Xbox specifications. Sony proved that back when Ps1 was released, it consitantly had about 2x or more actuall Good games then any other system combined.

and i think its safe to say that sony patented ther controller designe, otherwise other consoles would definatly have 4shoulder buttons, and 2 symetrical analog sticks. so Sony wins there, especially if all there controlers are backward compatible with all systems. I use the original white ps1 analog stick controler, because its slightly bigger then the ps2 controler, and the tops of the sticks are indented rather then bubble shaped. Besides not having the pressure sensitivity i think the PS1 analog controller is the best ever made.

and does that X360 have the option to plug the controllers in?? cause if not thats a big downer for ppl like me who'd rather plug it in then buy batterys... thats prolly another contract thy have with Duracell or Energizer.

Nubius said:
Yeah, so basically you're trying to say you're a bahemuth 14 year old?

screw macs, overpriced hippie garbage.....I just read something the other day that virii and spyware are now being made for both mac and linux so that little "ehh no spyware and virii" will no longer be true for either

I'm not a damned 14 year old, how many damned times do i have to tell you I'M 16!!!!!!!

the only thing that i find funny is that all the x-box fanatics are all saying how xbox 360 is going to be better than ps3. i find it hard to believe just because enless sony really tries to cheapen it up, then ps3 will have a better processor since xbox and ps3's CPU's are both being made by IBM (along with the new nintendo i think?) i would think that technology would advance in the next year. although it may be kind of hard to compare the two's CPU's because they are going to be totally different from what i can gather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom