Registry: IE history

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyHi

Daemon Poster
Isn't there a registry entry that logs your IE viewings, even after you clear history and cookies? Also, isn't there a log file of all of this?

-SkyHi

HAHAHA!!!!!! Dude, no lie, I was going to say the same thing.

Google it.

NOONE POST ANYTHING!!!

It's amazing on these forums. The whole idea of googling is to NOT waste everyone else's time. I start about 5 threads on this board, and all you morons flame me. All I do is give input to others... well screw you :(

-SkyHi

Yes, there is a key if i remember correctly. I also recall a report about windows not actually deleting cookies and cache. The only way to find it is to know it's there, and use the cmd prompt to find it.
I can actually see how this would be hard to find on google, for my not so brilliant mind atleast.
Please no one take offense to what i post.. i just thought I should help since he asked.

Warez Monster said:
Just what I was waiting for....google it

This is far more than the complex "tell me everything about networking" and wont easily be answered on google

SkyHi said:
Isn't there a registry entry that logs your IE viewings, even after you clear history and cookies?
-SkyHi

Yes.

SkyHi said:
Also, isn't there a log file of all of this?
-SkyHi

Yes you can set the registry to create a log file.

Originally posted by DJ-CHRIS
This is far more than the complex "tell me everything about networking" and wont easily be answered on google

You can find info on the msdn boards about this topic, and through google as well.

I don't usually sift through 8 billion pages either. But then again, I use common sense.

*hint - google msdn forums ....

DJ-CHRIS said:

We know. It was more of a shot at his asinine nature and condascending way of always telling people to Google all of their problems. Everyone knows they can Google, and they do not need to be told this.

Him, please stop flaming. I don't tell people to google complex problems, or things that would take more than about 4 words on google, for instance
Code:
VPN networking
or
Code:
define: word
. You, on the other hand, choose to sit here and flame me for asking a more complex question. Now, if you have something more to flame about, be mature and PM me or a mod to get me removed from the site, jeeze, this is getting immature. Let's act like mature people, and go about our lives.

-SkyHi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom