Music Compression

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
yes ive recently used the program 'Diet Mp3' it was good at decreasing the bit rate of my songs but it only gives u like 15 free 'compressions' but yeh i was wondering if u guys know of any shareware version of these programs that decrease the bit rate of mp3's because i dont feel like paying for somethen that seems so simple... and is thier anyway i can decrease the bit rate of my mp3's manually?...

Ohh yeh the reason i want to decrease the bit rate is to make the files smalller so i can fit more music on my 128mb mp3 player.. most of the music i want to put on is running at like 316kb's (as i recall) so each song is like 10-15 mb so i couldnt fit very man songs on at that bit rate so yeh..

uhh yeh i could do that... or... i could find a program to change the bit rate of my music....

i just downloaded "Antivir" and it found a virus in about 3 seconds of it scanning - Sobig.F -
when it finished it had found 28 viruses, 27 of them were a worm - called Steph -

lol uhh.. im confused "apokalipse" so did u just post in the wrong area or did the file havea virus when u D-loaded it?... cuz im running AVG on my computer because my norten Anti-virus isnt werken so i dont wanna take any chances with the ability of AVG antivirus... haha... so yeh does it have a virus in the file er what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom