NewEgg coming to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that newegg.ca was not registered by said company, it looks too amateur webmasterish to be done by newegg.

And there are still good retailers in Canada, www.mocc.ca is an excellent retailer and has damn good prices, they actually have the Venices cheaper than ncix (they are cheaper than the winnies too =/) and I was debating cancelling my order at ncix and ordering from them, but I thought ncix would get them first, which they didn't ironically...

Does the "cheaper prices" in other places really matter man? Ncix has pricematching, no? Never bought anything from them yet, but don't they "usually" match the price always?

Yes, ncix will have price match, but as I say I don't really like cross continental shipping, especially if there is a problem with the part and I need to return it. I'm currently working on snagging a cheap eVGA card, I've been talking with some dudes who have offered a 6800 Ultra for $475 but it's AGP and I keep bugging them to get it in PCI-E...

yeah zipzoomfly is good with their 2nd day, just don't be fooled though that doesn't mean that it'll be at your door within 2 days :p

Buuuuut generally newegg has a 90 day warrenty whereas zipzoomfly is like 15, so it depends sometimes

Chankama said:
Yeah well, ontario is 15%.. We have all u guys beat :mad:

Yep we have it bad

And I wouldnt want to order from MOCC.CA becase it's NOT across the country. Shipping in Canada in NCIX is the same if your the house beside the store, same if your on PEI by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom