Media Center 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamey112

Solid State Member
is it worth upgrading from MCE 2004 to MCE 2005? It looks like it has more features. The Theme in 2005 is cool. I already downloaded it, looks nice. Anyone tried 2005 yet?

jamey112 said:
. Anyone tried 2005 yet?

you must have miss this.

jamey112 said:
I already downloaded it, looks nice.

you can't download it unless it is warez, which this forum doesn't support. you don't get an upgrade to MCE 2004

that the last anwer you wil get from me. you could have been nicer in your statement and I would have anwer even more questions about it to you.

if you had bother to read my statement it does list features that 2004 can't do.

I won't tell you which statements though.

i never said anything about warez. you assumed warez. and why cant i say anything about warez anyway? that is retarded.

Wouldn't the best place to find out about a Microsoft product...be the Microsoft website? They're usually pretty extensive about their advertising and release-notes for software. Go have a look.

jamey112 said:
i never said anything about warez. you assumed warez. and why cant i say anything about warez anyway? that is retarded.

Because Warez are illegal, and this forum does not support anything that is illegal. Far from retarded.

Re: Re: Media Center 2005

you must have miss this. Again

EricB said:
you can't download it unless it is warez, which this forum doesn't support. you don't get an upgrade to MCE 2004

You Can't Download MCE 2005

i didnt download MCE 2005!!!!!!!!!

i did however rip the theme off of it, and using it on my xp home and mce 2004 machines.

and dont tell me none of you havent ever done anything illegal. thats bullshit

jamey112 said:
i didnt download MCE 2005!!!!!!!!!

i did however rip the theme off of it, and using it on my xp home and mce 2004 machines.

and dont tell me none of you havent ever done anything illegal. thats bullshit

Humor me for a second...

Let's just say we did, We won't brag about it on a public forum and get the forum shut down.

Also if we ask a question here, even if somebody gave us the wrong answer, we would appreciate it, anyway. At least he was trying.

the last thing we would do is give a smart alec reply. you can't con a bee with vinegar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom