XBOX 360 pics and info

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, doesnt have to, theyve traded doing most of the graphics calculations on the GPU for doing it with CPU power(like games were years ago before GPU's hit the market), and with a low color rate and low resolution needed by a TV they dont need much video RAM.They do the majority of the rendering before it even gets to the graphics bus, it has quite a bit of system memory and a bunch of internal bandwidth though, so it can handle a heavy flow of data.It also uses RISC processors which is something different these days, thats a unique twist, I hate microsoft but I have to hand it to them, this is one very very powerful little game box theyve put together.

DAMN.... those graphics would stomp the 6800 ultras and the x850's right in the face... why don't they make that good graphics for PC???

Nubius said:
http://www7.tomshardware.com/game/200505121/index.html

aaaand

http://hardocp.com/article.html?art=NzY4

has one too.

They should have atleast gone with an AMD processor in this thing since it's blatently KNOWN that AMD's are better in games....and switching up to ATI from nvidia is stupid as well....

Intel and ATI that's like anti-gaming :p

ooooh can't WAIT to see the responses to that

I disagree and plus Intel and Microsoft are partners. Why would Microsoft go AMD?

They claimed a water cooled cpu... pump radiator, it all fits? No leaks I hope...
where did you see this mentioned?

I disagree and plus Intel and Microsoft are partners. Why would Microsoft go AMD?
because AMD's are better at gaming....no doubts about it...I didn't say it was a realistic idea, I simple said it would be better if it had AMD

The cpu heatsink has tubes inside it that contains water, and as the heat builds the water rise's to the top or something... We will find out once we get Xbox 360 and take it apart...

I wasnt talking to if, it was a generization to everyone that thinks its an Intel. Chill out there.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom