Run command for partitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grego

In Runtime
Geeze, I can't believe I can never remember this. I've had to use it like five times but it's always so rarely. There's a run command that gets you to a screen that lists all of your HDDs and their sizes/partitions, (un)allocated space, etc. I have a feeling it's like four words crammed together without many vowels or something... maybe not... anyone know?

he is asking the exact command prompt i think...
and i wouldn't use that, Personally i would use Partition magic works alot better.

i honestly never remember it either... (should be in an old post here but itd be hard to find)

Yea I'm asking about the exact phrase you type into the run window. I'm 99% sure its not "disk management," but I can't check at school since they disable the ability. I think it's something like "windskmgmt" or something like that. I think I've tried that and it hasn't worked though. It's hard to search the forum or google for something like this when I don't know what it's called :p.

Ahh, I think it might be diskmgmt.msc. Like I said, can't check though, I'll have to wait til I get home.

Yep, that's the one (diskmgmt.msc). Just thought I'd confirm in case anyone else ever searches or is curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom