XBOX 360 pics and info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn the Xbox info said it used blu-ray too, but dude look at those specs in that thing, a 48 pipelines graphics card, 3x 3.2GHz processors, it's a beast and will be a ridiculous gaming box...I can see it being $700 easily....and the PS3 as far as I know doesn't seem to have specs quite like that xbox is showing.....guess we'll all see in the future eh?

Either way I won't be able to afford it for like 10 years haha

Nubius said:
I could have sworn the Xbox info said it used blu-ray too, but dude look at those specs in that thing, a 48 pipelines graphics card, 3x 3.2GHz processors, it's a beast and will be a ridiculous gaming box...I can see it being $700 easily....and the PS3 as far as I know doesn't seem to have specs quite like that xbox is showing.....guess we'll all see in the future eh?

Either way I won't be able to afford it for like 10 years haha

Xbox 360 does not use Blu-Ray. Blu-Ray is Sony technology. Xbox 360 uses a dual layer DVD drive.

Here is an interesting article:

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-x-1939-x-x-x&tag=gs_ps3_topslot_click

We will know PS3 specs possibly by next week.

ahh here's the reason 'blu-ray' was sticking in my head is because at toms hardware it said

"Note that the DVD drive will not support Blu-Ray nor HD-DVD"

I have big hands..... Hope they make large controllers like they did with the first xbox.... Because I HATE SMALL CONTROLLERS I CANT PRESS THE DAMNED BUTTONS.... But i dont like that Xbox design... Dont go all that well in a dark room like mine...

Anyways halo was the best game to ever come out when the xbox was released, like mario brothers being one of the best games when it was first released... Just because new games are better than older games in terms of graphics and speed dont mean that they are better for everyone overall. Hell im the only one that hasnt played halo 2......

I like the look of the new XBox, nice and sleek.

The processor is a custome on from IBM, not Intel.

The PS3 was built specifically to rival the new XBOx. It is going to be cheaper than the PS2 when that first came out. Sony wants to completely own the video game consoles, and they are going to do it.

Did you know that MS loses some $100 for each XBox sold? Thatrs ridiculous that they would stomach a loss like that.

The 360 is going to fly!! 3 Dual core processors, 6 threads!! PGR2 is my favorite racing game, ever and PGR3 looks like its going to pass it over and over. I bet they picked the Intel and ATI for a reason, weither it be money or performance.

-Ryan

The best write-up of the Xbox 360 I have seen yet, TeamXbox. It also has the most pictures and best reviews.

What sucks about it is the compatibility with Xbox, is there any?!

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom