Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
i have around $200 worth of robinson's may gift cards

i browsed their site and they didn't seem to have anything like that

anyone know if they do? :D

thx

Robinson may? Who gives gift certificates to robinson may?

Sorry dude... lol ... you could get your girlfriend a nice set of earrings or something???

hahaha

one of my dad's friends (he's a freaking multimillionare - i heard he has like around $10 mil) gave us 2 $138 dollar gift cards, so i got one

when i saw it, the receipt said "$138" and i was like WOOT!!!!

and then i saw "Robinsons - May"

noooooooooo! :(

i'm thinking about buying an ipod and then reselling it on ebay

Multi Millionare tell him to kick down with like $2,000 to best buy!lol...yea though..hmm. What if you maxed it out on clothes and such and then returned everything would they give you cash back or just credt back the gift card..haha.

haha...i tried that already

they give you store credit, which can be transferred on the gift card

basically giving gift card back :\

Damn..lol..Ok DiabloII I have the ultimate no hassle solution for you. You stand at the entrance way of the store. Find some attractive young ladies who you know will easliy drop $300 that day, that you will able to smooth talk. You then say I will sell you this $250 gift certificate for $230 cash. You lose a few bucks, but you get cash to spend elsewhere the girls have extra free money to spend...you hang out with them so they ensure the card works, you get to know one of the girls very well..get lucky that night and she becomes your wife...

aghhh sounds good..

marriage is like a mouse trap.. Everything seems great and nice when you go in.. After a few minutes (or months maybe), you realize something isnt right.. You try to run back out... *THWAP* ... and you're dead.

or your fiance ends up running off to arizona and calls you up saying she got kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom