My ati radeon 9250 died wtf do i do?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
I killed my ati radeon 9250 256mb pci when trying to put a fan with heatsink on, somehow when theres no signs of damage. What do i do about this. PLEASE HELP?!?!? (I switched it out cause of excessive heat temperatures and cause my friend said ati has crappy support for this stuff.) The fan and heatsink was from a 5200 that barely fit cause of a capasitor which might have messed it up and i had to jerry rig the fan which was fine.

ummm call ATI and see if you have a warranty, DO NOT tell them u were messing with it! I don't suggest lying to ATI but w/e works, nor do I promote it.

buy another one and switch your old one with it and bring it back saying it doesnt work.... but that would be wrong

my friend did that at fry's but he said it wasn't in the box...and they believed him...what dumb arses....

put everything back together as it was and just say, "ughhh, my game runner broke and it says the letters A,T, and I on it and im pretty sure you make it and i am just wondering what to do"

in other words, play stupid

the more stupid you sound the more they say "this person has never seen the inside of a computer in his/her life. and then in that case they will most likely not assume that you would have even touched it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom