prorat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcsavageboy

In Runtime
ummm i dont know if im alowed to talk about this here but does anyone know how to use the free version of prorat to get through routers?

no you are not allowed to talk about it here. sounds like you would like to "take over" some ones computer. and we will not help you do that.

he can't break in to someone's machine unless they are runnign the server app and have setup port forwarding.

you need to config your router to forward the prorat ports to your machine's ip

I said it sounds like he is trying to do that... and it is still breaking into a computer if im not mistaken? and in the rules it says no illegal action.
i dont care what he is doing though :)
i suggest not getting caught though

what he would have to do is have a person run the setup for the server. Then have that user setup the router to forward the ports to the machine. This is not easily done without the victim's knowledge.

if the person wanted to break in to the pc, it would be a lot easier to have the user run a trojan, which has to get by AV, and have the trojan automatically connect to another machine on the inet.

but still "prorat" is used to harm computers so it doens't matter whether it was easy to do or not, it is not allowed to be discussed on here...
:) im just saying so plz do not take offense to it

i use remote administration for unharmful ways all the time. i setup vnc on my pc at work for easy access from any machine on the network.

i have a vpn server at home that i connect to. I use vnc to use my home pcs from any remote location.

just replace vnc with prorat.

Prorat can be used to harm a pc, but i think it is highly unlikely.

yes but the way he asked "is this allowed" just gave me the feeling he wanted to use it to do that.
maybe i am wrong, in that case i apologize.

ok sorry i havent come back. no i woasnt using this to hurt computer. just want to you the funnt stuff like blinking keyboard lights and flipping the screen upside down. also it not my router it the person who i try to connect to's router. how to get through it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom