help me make a good system!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
AB0 added a PC Power & Cooling PSU to that list. I LIKE THAT!!! WOOHOO!!!

it's time you can stop bragging about your system

sure PCP&C make the best PSU's (other than the custom made ones probably), but not many people have the money to dump on a toy like that

DIABLOII - I'm not bragging about my system. I'm simply taking about the best of the best. If I can afford it, which I can, it's because I have a good job, make good money and like expensive toys.

There's no harm in that is there?

SkyHi said:
Yes, I'd listen to diablo, he's really good with hardware, and so is DJ-CHRIS. But, that rig looks nice.

-SkyHi

Just because someone spends a bunch of time surfing the internet looking at low prices on high-end PC components, doesn't make them know a lot about hardware.

"I talk about stuff that i either "HAVE" or "HAVE WORKED WITH"

Half the stuff he says is crap he bases it all on opinion. Opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one and they all stink!

of course it's the best of the best

and having a good job gets you the best of the best :D

but not everyone has a good job; some of us here might be students or work at mcdonalds (no offense @ anyone that works there) and can't afford $200 psu's

also, i'm wondering why you didn't get the G. SKill LA's?

the LA's are the best of the best, and you can easily afford it (it's like $40 more than the corsair)

btw, i don't even surf the internet for low prices on hardware; the last time i did that was for a monitor few weeks ago

i read reviews and people's opinions and the hardware i suggest are always the ones that are recommended by many people

diabloII said:
of course it's the best of the best

and having a good job gets you the best of the best :D

but not everyone has a good job; some of us here might be students or work at mcdonalds (no offense @ anyone that works there) and can't afford $200 psu's

also, i'm wondering why you didn't get the G. SKill LA's?

the LA's are the best of the best, and you can easily afford it (it's like $40 more than the corsair)

Which G-Skills are you talking about? The $180? or $265?
I happen to like Corsair, i've always had them and have always had great experiences with them. I choose the XMS3200XLPRO's because they have 2.2.2.5 timings, have great OCin' potiental, and have to admit i really like the 18LED activity lights that freakin' go crazy... It's a nice touch to a SOLID set of Modules.

I was looking at the G-skills... But i believe they were like 265+... I think i made the right choice.

DIABLOII do you have the G-Skills?

nope, i don't have G skill's

but seeing that every extreme overclocker over at xtremesystems have G. skill ram, it's pretty obvious they are the best OCer (btw, i'm talking about the $270~ ones)

what fsb do you have your corsair ram at

G.Skills are widely considered to be the best OCing RAM, along with OCZ Platinum. As for PCP&C, yea they are nice, but i have never heard of an antec, thermaltake, or OCZ ever being too crappy.

also, i've heard that BFG's OC bad
Mine has Oc'd to 435 core on air. You heard wrong.
$200 for a card that doesn't even sound as good as a $90 m-audio?
It's ~$100, not $200. m-audio has the revolution 7.1 which is comparable in price and features to the audigy 2. If you read the reviews, they go both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom