Where to get a new laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirtbird

Baseband Member
My friend want to buy a new laptop for gaming but he doesnt know where to buy one. He can spend up to $1500 on it. Any help is freatly appreciated.

Well I guess he could look around on Alienware. It's hard to get a gaming laptop for under $1500. Under 1500, and you'll probably get intel extreme graphics, with 256-512 ram, an a 1.3-1.6 Ghz Processor.

Counter-Strike said:
Well I guess he could look around on Alienware. It's hard to get a gaming laptop for under $1500. Under 1500, and you'll probably get intel extreme graphics, with 256-512 ram, an a 1.3-1.6 Ghz Processor.

wtf??? that's bull

for $700 you can get shit like that

try www.ibuypower.com, they have great laptops for cheap

Well, for me, laptops aren't for gaming... But, the Alienware Area 51 7700 is probably the best you can buy if you are looking for a gaming notebook. It will also set you back close to $4000.00 for the highest end notebook.

I read on their site that the us military uses those notebooks for mobile mission planning exercises. They also play HL2 when their not kicking some third world countries @SS! j.k

3700 is unncessary, 3200 is enough

i'm assuming it's using a 9700?

a 9700pro would be enough to play HL2, but i don't know about the 9700

Its using a 9700 Pro, btw how long do you think the 9700 Pro will last for future games? thanks

a 9700pro will work for HL2 (lower settings?) and maybe low settings on other games like farcry

the 9700pro is already way outdated

the new stuff are the go6800 series by nVidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom