Whats with DFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because these newer boards require a lot of power especially since these can run a SLI setup....the extra power also helps for stability.. If you look near the top PCI-E card there's also a floppy connector....my friend uses a 20pin PSU and only plugs in that molex connector and it works fine....I believe you only need that floppy connector if you were running SLI.

And I don't see what your doing look at next-gen MoBo's with those specs listed in your profile.

DFI is built for gaming, which is what most of us make our rigs for.

No.........he means PCI because it DOES have two PCI slots.....hence why he said "only"

yes it does have two PCI-E slots but he was referring to PCI

EDIT:
DFI is built for gaming, which is what most of us make our rigs for.
DFI is built for overclocking.....not gaming....you can 'game' with any board as long as it runs it's specs

I would have gotten a DFI, but i was uneducated, and got an MSI. O well, could do worse

We've all bought stuff on uneducated grounds...stupid me when first learning about water cooling never though of piecing your own kit together, I thought you just bought a good kit if you could afford it....bought the bigwater =/

I was trying to sell it for $100 with the 2nd radiator, but I think I'm going to have to knock it down even more just to get the shyte gone.

$85, complete kit, tubing cut, nozzle broke but sealed....with 2nd radiator.....shameless plug to sell something I know :p Anyone!! Anyone!?! Takers!?! :p

Haha, so true Nubius, Check the sig, Its really an eMachines, just in a different case. I toasted my P4, so now I must revert to this hunk for the time being.

DESIBOI - I can't stop laughing at your SIG and i've seen it like 1500 times now... Too funny...

But, anyway... Yeah DFI hands down. And as Nubius pointed out yesterday, they are releasing a board with AGP 8x-4x. Which should be a great addition to their line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom