Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTComputers

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

Im new to the webiste, I am 18 years old and I have been a techie since I was about 11 when technology started to fascinate me. I rebuilt my first pc when I was 13 and built my ow first system at 14. I am currently a tech at Best Buy, an will be going to school in Steven;s Institute of Technology in Hoboken New Jersey. I also own my own small time business called Cyber Tech Computers, and I am trying to get into the whole laptop repair thing so if I ask too many questions please dont get aggrivated and just help if you know, and offer advice if you dont.

Thanks Everyone

the is no best buy where i live.

Is that like future shop?

i think i am gonna applie at future shop

Its great working at best buy, and the discounts I get on computer parts is crazy... I could build a top of theline machine for like 400 dollars... lol I think thats the only reason I still work there

yeah best buy is the "american" version of it. Infact - Furture shop was owned by a poor iranian (forget his name) but anywho, he sold out and is a biwionair now...they kept the name in canada tho.

yea top of the line from dell ^_^ or cisco or some other crappy name brand HP? =p

CTComputers said:
Its great working at best buy, and the discounts I get on computer parts is crazy... I could build a top of theline machine for like 400 dollars... lol I think thats the only reason I still work there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom